Balmore Engineering Academy is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for the safety and health of our employees and other persons in the workplace.
Health and safety is everyone’s business, and everyone is expected to share in our commitment to avoid all accidents and incidents which may cause personal injury, property damage or loss of any kind.
Every employee is expected to act safely at all times to ensure their own welfare and that of their fellow employees and others in the workplace.
We will ensure the safety of employees by:
- Providing and maintaining a safe working environment
- Providing facilities for health and safety
- Ensuring all plant and equipment is safe
- Ensuring all employees and other people at (or in the vicinity) of the place of work are not exposed to unmanaged or uncontrolled hazards
- Developing and implementing emergency and evacuation procedures