Balmore Inspection Quality Services is an inspection body which aims to be accredited with ISO 17020:2012 accreditation and one of the leading companies providing a variety of quality services in Botswana. Balmore inspection Quality Services ensures reliable assessment and calculation of risk profile of items in a plant, based on its "active" and "potential" Damage Mechanism, ensuring that the resulting inspection interval for the item is reliably optimized in a safe and costeffective manner. Balmore inspection Quality Services will be providing services covering specialized Third Party Inspection/ Surveillance, Supplier Audits & Surveys &Technical Training. These diverse activities enable the company to offer comprehensive service to clients.
The bulk of our inspections activities involve inspection services provided for equipment, machinery, and manufactured items for various processes industries. The services provided include inspections for the following:
- Boiler inspection and certification
- Pressure vessels inspection and certification
- Lifting Equipment inspection and certification
- Pre-qualification survey & sourcing of suppliers
- Equipment Release & Sign-off – Supply of QC personnel to compile and signoff data books, attend FATs
- Periodic testing and inspection
- Procurement inspections
- In-process inspection -checks for completeness and integrity of the intermittent and finished product including weldment quality
- Construction progress inspection
- Inspection of packaging and storage condition
- Pre-shipment inspection
- Reloading Inspection-Examination with regard to intactness and damages.
- Electrical inspection
- Our reports are prepared specific to the inspected product along with proper identification & traceability method